TII Group Corona Update
Dear Business Partners and Friends of the TII Group,
In spite of the current SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, we are doing everything in our power to ensure that we continue providing you with the best possible service as well as processing your existing orders on time.
In our administrative offices, we have taken all the necessary measures to allow our employees to work from home. This enables us not only to fully comply with the guidelines for social distancing which have been introduced by the authorities but also to ensure that we are available for you as usual.
What does this mean for you in the coming weeks?
- Our staff members can be contacted via phone and email as usual.
- Repairs, vehicle handovers and on-site training will be carried out whilst taking into account country or customer-specific travel guidelines and regulations
- In-house repair services will be maintained
- A guaranteed supply of spare parts without any restrictions
- Technical support and service hotline are available as before
- TII employee business trips to areas of risk as well as in-house training cannot take place at the moment
Production at KAMAG and SCHEUERLE is continuing as usual. With these decisions, the TII Group fulfills its duty of care for all of its employees and business partners. At the same time, we are still at your service and ensure that the operative business is maintained.